Model No. C0607-500
This airflow unit monitors the airflow in air ventilation and exhaust ducts. It provides local and remote, audible and visual alarms for loss of power, low airflow, and sensor failure.
The user-friendly pushbutton interface and digital display allows operation parameters to be changed in the field to suit specific installation requirements. The internal location of program switch, power switch, and fuses provides system integrity and prevents accidental program modification.
- Microprocessor controlled unit
- Visual and Audible alarm indication
- Airflow monitoring for 0 to 5000fpm
- All factory default values are field changeable via user interface
- 115VAC, 60Hz / 220VAC, 50Hz operations with complete battery backup
- Monitoring and annunciation of loss
- Primary power and battery use
- Interface with RTD sensors and remote sensor locations up to 500 feet Safety protection with internal program access and front panel access to all display variables
- Input Power : 115VAC, 60Hz/220VAC, 50Hz single phase
- Heat dissipation : 171BTU/hour, 50W max
- Remote Alarms : Tristate IC.SM type
- Sensor : DRTD
- Operation Temperature: : -40˚C to 150˚C
- Humidity : Mil-Std-810C / 95% RH, Max.
- Shock : Mil-Std-901D
- Vibration : Mil-Std-167-1
- EMI : Mil-Std-461C
- Drip proof : Mil-S-108E
- Temperature : Mil-Std-2036
- Spike Voltage : Mil-Std-2036
A leader in Naval Tactical Data Systems (NTDS) I/O protocol since 1982, CENTRON serves military customers and defense contractors around the world. CENTRON’s technology is found in products built by prime original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) such as Lockheed Martin, ULTRA, Raytheon, and Boeing. Our boards enable the use of weapon systems and sensors like missiles, lasers, and sonar.
We continue to support products that we created more than 25 years ago. Our technology rarely breaks and never becomes obsolete. We constantly do research and development so that replacement parts will always be available.
Defense Technology Expertise
CENTRON builds reliable and relevant products that meet our customers’ needs. With more than 25 years of experience in military command and control systems and technology, we understand the challenges that our customers face and work with them to form the solution. We help customers from design to installation to support.
CENTRON ensures your project’s success through attentive customer service and extensive follow-on support. Customers attest to our accessibility and responsiveness, crediting our team for exceeding their expectations. We walk customers’ through installations step-by-step so that they configure their systems properly. We often go so far as to help them change switch settings, update drivers, or even rewrite code at no additional cost.
Whether you are upgrading to the latest military command and control system or prolonging end-of-life technology, CENTRON offers dependable solutions with best-in-class technical support and customer service.